Un nouvel épisode des “Google Story” diffusé pendant la coupure pub de “Bienvenue chez les ch’ti” dimanche soir dernier.
Even if the iPhone is still THE smartphone in Europe, it seems Android is getting closer and closer on the US market … at least according to Gigaom.com.
When it comes to games, it pretty clear than a native app will always win against webapp. But i’m pretty happy to share with you this initiative of coding a game for the iPhone using web technologies only. The result is called “PieGuy”, kind of a pacman clone.
Check this link from your iPhone : https://mrgan.com/pieguy/
If you didn’t jump in HTML5/CSS3 yet, you definitely need to see this slideshow!
Team is pretty excited to announce that we will start our first closed-beta testing next week!
Last few days has been dedicated to non-smartphone support so yes, even on first beta stage, you’ll be available to test Pocket-Locator from your old Nokia, 2 years-old Blackberry or even Windows Mobile 6.x phones!
So don’t miss your chance to be one of our few closed-beta tester, it’s 100% free but this offer will close on Monday 12PM (GMT+1).
SIGN-IN AS A BETA TESTER!
Read more on MyModernMet.com
- Your contact list is already set up (FB friend list)
- All messages, SMS, chats, … will be available & backup in one place
- Pretty easy to find your email address: it would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage your contacts importance: Grand-ma or beloved-one emails deserves better than being received between bank receipt & Amazon newsletter
- Bye bye SPAM: Emails from people not in your friend list neither in your email contacts will go straight in the SPAM folder (add your non-facebook contact by adding their email+name in your list)
- While on-the-go, get & reply to FB messages/email to your friends via SMS (free of charge, except carrier text-messages fees)
- View docs attachements (doc, ppt, xls) in one-clic inside Office Online (reminder: Microsoft owns 20% of FB stocks)
- Get one of the best server infrastructure with close to 100% up-time
But the real big issue they will have to seduce users will definitely be privacy issues, something pretty touchy when it comes to emails. Definitely not what facebook.com is known as the best place on the web…
“En juin 2010, 66,8 % des Français se sont connectés à Internet, avec près de 34 millions d’utilisateurs, soit 1 million de plus que l’année précédente.”
La suite sur arvatoservices.fr